cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! With simultaneous Zoom calls.

thlx-tom
Listener

I am integrating Zoom with the Acuity platform for scheduling. Acuity allows me to enable a Zoom account, and I have configured my account with the Basic (free) plan.

We are an online psychology project, and I am using Acuity to enable all my collaborators (psychologists) to manage their schedules, allowing patients to schedule appointments with the psychologist of their choice.

Which Zoom plan should I purchase to allow my collaborators to have simultaneous calls? For instance, if one patient schedules with Doctor A on Monday at 9:00 and another patient schedules with Doctor B at the same time on the same day.

Is it possible to have two simultaneous calls? Additionally, the calls need to last longer than the 40 minutes provided in Zoom's free plan.

Ty,

Tom

4 REPLIES 4

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

You can find a plan that works best for your business by comparing features here: https://zoom.us/pricing

Based on the use-case you've already outlined, you will need licenses for multiple users.

Simultaneous calls are always possible on the same account (different users both schedule 9am calls, for instance), but require a concurrent meeting license if hosted by the same user.

Thank you very much for your response. Do you recommend buying a plan for each of the doctors? Or is it possible to purchase a plan that includes all of them?

Thank you.

Ray_Harwood

@thlx-tom, sharing an account is against Zoom's Terms of Service.  You really should have a Licensed (paid) plan for each person using the account.  You can link all of the user's logins to one organizational account and manage by one person.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi @thlx-tom welcome to the community, just checking in on @bstrelko and @Ray_Harwood replies to see if they were helpful? If so, don't forget to mark a reply 'accept as solution' that best helped you. If you're still needing assistance please let us know so we can further troubleshoot with you! Thanks! 

Hi @thlx-tom, welcome to the community!  Checking in on @bstrelko and @Ray_Harwood's replies to see if they were helpful. If so, don't forget to mark the 'accept as solution' within the reply that helped you the most. If you still require assistance, please let us know so that we can further troubleshoot with you! Thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!