cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halfway through every Zoom meeting I have, no one can hear me, but I'm not on mute

MikeTraynor
Listener

As above. I am not an idiot, I do not press mute accidentally. For the first 10-15 minutes of every meeting, I can be heard absolutely perfectly, but then something happens and no one can hear me. I am not on mute, and this is becoming increasingly frustrating. I have to leave an reenter the meeting for people to hear me again. How do I fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MikeTraynor.

I assume that you have the latest Zoom client installed, and that you check the Audio icon to ensure that Mute has not been activated by a shortcut key.

You give us very little information to go on, Mike.  "Losing audio 10-15 minutes from the start of the meeting" is not a common problem in Zoom, so if you could help with a few details about your computer, operating system, type of microphone in use, joining via Web or Desktop client or iOS, etc.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

MikeTraynor
Listener

Hey Ray, thanks for your reply. Yep, latest Zoom client, running on my Macbook Pro 2020. I have muted and unmuted myself when this happens, to no effect. Using laptop's mic and Zoom desktop client. I have Krisp running on my system, so if it continues, my next course of action is to uninstall that and see if it makes a difference. Any other ideas? Thanks again, Mike