cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green screen, blurred camera, looksnlike an old VHS tape

AgonTeacher
Listener

Several of my clients and one of my teacher has had numerous issues with their cameras. The screen will randomly turn entirely green, or it will blurr completely or get snowed over like an old damaged VHS tape. The only fix that seems to work, albeit temporarily, is to turn the camera on and off. This isn't a hardware issue as it has happened to a variety of my clients all with different hardware and operating systems. Attached is a screenshot illustrating a mild form of the problem. 

Any help would greatly ve appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @AgonTeacher have you updated your Zoom client recently? If not, I would suggest updating first and seeing if that resolves your issue. Let me know if that helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @AgonTeacher have you updated your Zoom client recently? If not, I would suggest updating first and seeing if that resolves your issue. Let me know if that helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Mine is updated, I don't know about my clients. I sent out a general notice. I will get back to you. 

That seems to have solved the problem. I'm just flabbergasted so many of my clients didn't have their updated. Thanks. 

Vasco1967
Listener

I have same problem, somebody could help me  , i don't understand what i have to do ,thank you 

Hi, it seems uodating the zoom client/application/program solved the issue for my clients.