cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches

ladytgc
Listener

Since I updated to window 11 I have been having a lot of problems with my Zoom account. The participates are saying  that I freeze on the screen (which I do not see on my end)  I still see them moving. Its quite annoying . I have reset my computer wifi and moved closer to the wifi. I never had this problem unitl I did the update for windows 11 and it's to late to go back to windows 10 😞

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@ladytgc , you could try a clean removal/uninstall of Zoom Application and then reinstall it again. This is to ensure that any corrupted files/config on the application is all completely removed before reinstalling.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

BeTAman41
Listener

I've had the same problem since switching to Windows 11.  Once in a while I'll also get a "unstable internet connection" message.  As you say.....VERY annoying!  Haven't had any success in getting a live person at zoom to assist with this.  Do you know if a "ticket" costs anything?  I would hope that it is a part of the basic service.