cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find all meetings using PMI in my organization

asternick
Listener

I would like to disable PMI across my entire org. However this will delete meetings that are set up to use PMI. Does anyone know of a way, or could anyone point me toward a way, that would enable me to discover all meetings using PMI? This way I can warn the people I support. 

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @asternick 

The only way I can think of would be to use reporting to see what upcoming meetings match your users PMI, but that will take some effort to sort through the data. 

You might consider just setting a date for when your will disable their PMIs, and just communicate that they must migrate their scheduled meetings away from their PMI by that date. Provide info about how to check their meetings and reschedule (if needed), but leave it up to them to get help or fix it themselves. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

asternick
Listener

I have 288 licensed users so that is not really practical in our case. But it sounds like we don't have a straightforward option. The whole reason I wanted to disable it was that meetings being reassigned are not inheriting the original meeting ID but are getting the owner's PMI. I don't know if the original meeting was also using the initial owners PMI, though our defaults are to NOT use PMI.