cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling surveys for recurring meetings

FPQC
Listener

I have a recurring meeting that I want to use a survey for only on the last meeting. It looks like if I change it in one of the meetings, it changes it for all of them. This is a multipart series, so we need folks to be able to use one link, but we only want to have the end of meeting survey for the last session. Is there a way to do this? 

3 REPLIES 3

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

If you're in a recurring meeting series and you want the survey to only show up on the last meeting, you'll need to add the survey between the second to last, and last meeting times.  Currently there's not a way to set the survey to only run on a single instance of the meeting.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks! Rick

Thank you for the answer to the recurring meeting survey.

Can you tell me how I can send a link after the meeting has ended to complete the survey?

Also, how to remove the survey from a recurring meeting and then add it back?

J0BACUBU
Listener

I have selected the add survey function in settings, but that feature is not shown at all when i schedule meetings.

I've checked the options section and it does not appear at all.  I do see that the feature is only enabled for certain versions, but how do i find what version i have?  it does not appear in my profile or anywhere .