cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading a recording

Kmccar02
Listener

I am struggling to download a recording to my IPad. In the tutorial it shows a download option next to the copy a shareable link option. In my Zoom account that option does not appear. I tried share - download at the top of the screen above all meeting clips but cannot find that it downloaded anywhere.

7 REPLIES 7

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Kmccar02 You will need to download these first from a Desktop/laptop and transfer them to your preferred cloud storage if you need to download them on your iPad. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Hi J,

What is the '.conf' file?  How do we convert the ".conf" file to one that is view-able?

Did you figure this out?  I tried to open it too but I don't know how to open it.  I'm wonderiing if it needs to be there or if I can delete it

I recv' a notice that I have exceeded my Zoom cloud storage space and future recordings have been suspended. Can't afford to pay for more storage, so I am trying to make more room. I simply want to download my recordings TO my laptop - MacBook. I do not see that option in my list of recordings. Where can I find that option? After I download a file to my computer, will it automatically be deleted from my Zoom cloud space, or do I need to specifically delete the file? Do I need to do anything else to re-establish my ability to record my upcoming meetings?

Hi, 12 months later, but I am on my desktop Mac and I can't see any option for downloading my recordings individually and certainly not in bulk. Could you please point me in the right direction?

scottvet
Listener

I want to download my monthly meeting recordings to my Seagate portable drive as my veteran's organization is

over our professional grade zoom storage.