cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download "ALL" Zoom Videos

SharadPathak
Listener

Hi:

I have 100s of zoom video recordings. Is there a way to download them all instead of downloading them one by one? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @SharadPathak! Are you referring to videos you recorded to the cloud? 

Yes, All the recordings that I see under "Admin" -> "Account Management" -> "Recording Management". I have over 2,000 recordings. See screenshot below. Can I somehow download either programmatically OR manually? The only option I know of click on each recording and then there is a download option. That is very painful for so many videos. Appreciate a quick help on this. Thanks. 

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SharadPathak 

Unfortunately, there is no native way in the web portal to download the cloud recordings in bulk, but a script could be created to automate the download process via API commands. There are also Marketplace integrations that offer backing up to other cloud services, such as Google Drive, which are capable of downloading files in bulk. One I found was zBackup.app on the Zoom App Marketplace: https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/hmLqgaSsSxGxzRMKIkt4aw

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks for your assistance. Can you please point me to the Zoom API which I can call to download the recordings?

docsal
Listener

The API does not work for items beyond a certain age, so this is not a perfect solution.