cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does every meeting have a different link? Or can I have one standard link to send to participants?

JaneDee
Listener

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi,

Your personal meeting ID can always stay the same, you do need to have a license to use this. 

What is your Personal meeting ID (PMI)?

Your PMI is assigned to you automatically as a permanent personal meeting room. You can start it at anytime or schedule it for a future use. Your personal meeting room's ID, your PMI, will remain the same as long as you use it at least once every 365 days, otherwise it will expire and a new one will be created when you visit your Profile page.

Your PMI is part of your personal meeting URL; for example, https://zoom.us/j/5551112222. If you are a Licensed user, you can customize the 10-digit PMI.

Here is more on how to set it up:

Personal meeting ID (PMI) and personal link – Zoom Support

Alex

zoom@pft

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_PFT

Hi,

Your personal meeting ID can always stay the same, you do need to have a license to use this. 

What is your Personal meeting ID (PMI)?

Your PMI is assigned to you automatically as a permanent personal meeting room. You can start it at anytime or schedule it for a future use. Your personal meeting room's ID, your PMI, will remain the same as long as you use it at least once every 365 days, otherwise it will expire and a new one will be created when you visit your Profile page.

Your PMI is part of your personal meeting URL; for example, https://zoom.us/j/5551112222. If you are a Licensed user, you can customize the 10-digit PMI.

Here is more on how to set it up:

Personal meeting ID (PMI) and personal link – Zoom Support

Alex

zoom@pft

Thank you so much, this was very helpful!

Since Monday my old links aren’t working and I am having to send links soon before every meeting.   In the past the same link would work for over a year -meeting to meeting. Can someone tell me what’s going on?   Thank you.