cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Outlook from Zoom

Caroline3
Observer

Since reinstalling zoom now automatically connects with outlook to set up a zoom invitation and schedule it into the diary.  I can't seem to stop it doing this.  I have the box unticked in the general settings area which mentions integrating zoom and outlook but I can't see what else to change.  I realise there is probably quite a simple solution but if anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion

Hi @Caroline3 

When scheduling through the desktop client, be sure to select Other Calendars to stop Zoom from automatically exporting the meeting to your Outlook: 

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 09.40.17.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion

Hi @Caroline3 

When scheduling through the desktop client, be sure to select Other Calendars to stop Zoom from automatically exporting the meeting to your Outlook: 

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 09.40.17.png

View solution in original post

Caroline3
Observer

Hi. thanks so much for taking the time to reply.  I actually tried to do this earlier on but received an error message, so I had assumed I was doing something wrong or this wasn't the answer. However having received your post I have tried again and it worked perfectly.  Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Bort
Community Champion

Happy to help! 

Freckles62
Observer

How do I get to that screen? This Outlook thing is driving me nuts.

I figured it out-thanks!