cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial in not accepting the meeting ID

a_ndrew
Listener

Has anyone else (maybe in the UK) had issues with dial in users not getting connected? 

We have had more than one user getting an invalid meeting ID message. When I tested it myself the system seems to not accept all the entered digits and therefore producing an incorrect meeting ID. If the user does get passed the meeting ID entry they fail on the passcode with the same issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Jameswalter
Participant

If you are seeing an invalid meeting ID message when trying to start your meeting, it is likely that the meeting ID has expired or was deleted. As the host of the meeting, check if the meeting ID appears on the meetings page in the Zoom web portal.

a_ndrew
Listener

No, 30 other devices can connect to the meeting. Its only the phone dial in participants that cannot, and sometimes they do get through. Seems to be an issue with the zoom phone in system.

MARK13
Listener

I get the same yesterday and today and the ID and password is ok for web users but not on landlines or mobiles. The users have to enter # twice then the password and then it allows them in for some reason?