cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a contact

cinziamonguzzi
Listener

How can i delete a contact? This contact is still displayed to me in the "Invite participants". Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @cinziamonguzzi,

Are you talking about the Invite in a Zoom Meeting or Webinar?  (Starting with Alt-I or clicking Invite on the Participant window)

I think it only populates from the External, Company, Personal, and Imported contacts in your Zoom Contacts list - I don't think it includes the Cloud Contacts (which it grabs from your Outlook contacts).

The easiest way is to open your Zoom desktop client and click Control-F to search, enter part of the name, and their Contact entry should show up.  Just click the ... menu and click Delete -- poof!  Gone.

Ray_Harwood_0-1670785410823.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @cinziamonguzzi,

Are you talking about the Invite in a Zoom Meeting or Webinar?  (Starting with Alt-I or clicking Invite on the Participant window)

I think it only populates from the External, Company, Personal, and Imported contacts in your Zoom Contacts list - I don't think it includes the Cloud Contacts (which it grabs from your Outlook contacts).

The easiest way is to open your Zoom desktop client and click Control-F to search, enter part of the name, and their Contact entry should show up.  Just click the ... menu and click Delete -- poof!  Gone.

Ray_Harwood_0-1670785410823.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

cinziamonguzzi
Listener

Dear Ray

Thank you so much, it works. 😊