cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Recording

adminWebnyay
Listener

I have pro plan. I am trying to make cloud recording work. I works in my original account well.

But when i start meeting by other users in my account there is no option to record to cloud

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @adminWebnyay, this might help -- only hosts and co-hosts can start a cloud recording. If you want a participant to start a recording, you can make them a co-host or use local recording. Recordings started by co-hosts will only appear in the host's list of recordings in the Zoom web portal. Therefore, the Host would need to be a licensed user. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @adminWebnyay, this might help -- only hosts and co-hosts can start a cloud recording. If you want a participant to start a recording, you can make them a co-host or use local recording. Recordings started by co-hosts will only appear in the host's list of recordings in the Zoom web portal. Therefore, the Host would need to be a licensed user. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Can you clarify the above answer please, I have the same problem. I have a pro plan, the owner login ID can record to cloud. I have an account member who has a Basic License. I would like to use this member login as meeting Host to avoid use of the owner account (i.e. effectively an "Operator" account). It doesn't seem that I can enable cloud recording for the member to Host a meeting even though he is attached to the paid account. Can I only record to the cloud when using a paid login?