cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have two Personal ID numbers?

JPep
Listener

I would like to have a personal (not webinar) ongoing meeting ID that does not change that repeats weekly that anyone can be sent an invitation to. Plus my normal personal ID for spur of the moment meetings. Can this be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JPep 
For the first use case, you could schedule a recurring meeting using a random Meeting ID. Each of the recurring meeting would use the same meeting ID.
Then you could also have your traditional PMI for the ad-hoc meetings.

If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RobF

Hi @JPep 
For the first use case, you could schedule a recurring meeting using a random Meeting ID. Each of the recurring meeting would use the same meeting ID.
Then you could also have your traditional PMI for the ad-hoc meetings.

If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request.