cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you embed meeting id and passcodes in a PWA link?

CK13
Listener

Hello,  We're testing out PWA.  Is it possible to embed meeting id and passcodes in a pwa link?  I would like our users to use Chrome to connect to Zoom (instead of the app) but not have to enter in a meeting id/passcode.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You can choose to embed your meeting passcode into the invite link. The meeting passcode will be encrypted and included in your invite link to allow participants to join with just one click and avoid having to manually enter a passcode. Not sure about the PWA aspect. Wouldn't it just use the link like any other client?

To enable Embed passcode in invite link for one-click join for your own use:

Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
In the navigation panel, click Settings.
Click the Meeting tab.
Under Security, verify that Embed passcode in invite link for one-click join is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog appears, click Turn On to verify the change.
Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level. You need to contact your Zoom admin.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

CK13
Listener

Correct.  I am able to create in invite with an embedded meeting id and password but that tells the user computer to use the full Zoom client.  To use PWA, I have to tell our users to go to https://pwa.zoom.us/wc/ but it askes for a meeting id and passcode.  Is there a specific format I can use to embed the meeting id and passcode behind pwa link (similar to the regular zoom link)?  Thanks.  

Frank_TB

Sorry, I don't know

If you figure it out post back the details.

Good luck!