cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view today's meetings

Dnzplt
Listener

Hi there,

We have a 20pro account and have been using zoom more than a year corporately. I use Chrome extension Zoom Scheduler, Zoom for G Suite, zoom desktop app.

I plan meetings from both my computer and my mobile. However I can't view all meetings when I check zoom website my account or on the add-on sometimes. 

What am I making wrong? Even though I can't view the meeting, link works. Only I can't check if they continue or not cause I can't view from any sources. 

I'd appreciate if you can help.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Dnzplt, I am sorry I missed this! Are you still having issues with this? If so, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Dnzplt
Listener

Hi Carla,

Thank you for your attention. I still have the same problem. I use zoom for google workspace and zoom scheduler at the same time. 

Cause I don't know which actually, one of them provides me to create zoom links in Google calendar with instruction details as description. All of our MAC users can only view links when its at the describtion area. 

And none of the meetings I create at the calendar don't get updated at Zoom Meetings area. 

I view all the meetings at the calendar but not on the zoom dashboard.

I would appreciate if you can find a solution.

Thanks

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Dnzplt! Because this case is unique to your Zoom account, I have assisted in converting your inquiry into a support ticket. Please watch out for a follow-up email with information on your case.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?