cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see all chat message

AF5
Listener

Hi,
I and several people in the zoom meeting aren't able to see all of the chats that are sent. I am able to see all of the chats (I think) when I sign into the web version of zoom, but not on my app. 

I've tried changing settings but nothing solved the issue. Any suggestions on what to do?

5 REPLIES 5

Mmmona
Listener

I’m having this problem too. Sometimes I see a comment pop up in the chat preview, but when I open up the chat to read the whole thing, it’s not there. I can see some comments but not others. 

Likewise! Did you find a way to resolve this? Thank you

DarcyC
Listener

I don't see any answers to this problem, which I am having, too.  Actually, chat just isn't working anymore.  No preview, and the chat box is empty, even when others in the meeting can see the messages.  Too bad Zoom isn't monitoring these discussions so they can provide solutions.

Hey Darcy! From what I was able to figure out, it was an issue when people are using the browser version of Zoom vs the app. My workaround was to just log into the meeting via the browser version of Zoom on another computer and check the chats that way. Definitely not ideal, but it works 

DarcyC
Listener

Thanks for your input AF5, but sadly I have been using the browser version. 😞