cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find local recorded Meeting

KVRC
Listener

Hello Community,  I recorded a meeting locally, but was unable to download it directly after meeting completed.  A message said that I could download later, but now I can't find the recording.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can access the recording?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Before troubleshooting further, can you confirm that the current 'Local Recording' storage location (accessed via Zoom Client - Settings->Recording) does not have the file and that the file is not in your Recycling Bin?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

bstrelko

Before troubleshooting further, can you confirm that the current 'Local Recording' storage location (accessed via Zoom Client - Settings->Recording) does not have the file and that the file is not in your Recycling Bin?

Hello, I am looking for my recording on my local drive that Zoom said was recorded. But when I go to Settings>Recordings, it's not there. I recorded in on 02/02/2024. But before I recorded on the local drive, I didn't delete any recordings bc I was in a hurry trying to record. And in the end, Zoom did its thing to say that the recording was finished and now I can't find it in my local drive. Any suggestions?

KVRC
Listener

Thank you so much.  When I checked this location, I found the temporary file.  I am converting it now.

bstrelko

Awesome, please mark as 'solved' if you end up with everything you need.

Hi, I was sent zoom session link, got permission to record. I was not logged into my account. Can't find recording in my PC. Any thoughts would be appreaciated.