cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download recordings

chibbard72
Listener

Hi, I only seem to be able to download one recording off the cloud every few hours or per day. I'm the admin and only user (solopreneur). This has always been the case, but sometimes I need my recordings faster. When I click the download button, nothing happens. I have tried in more than one browser. Why would this be?

6 REPLIES 6

Nani
Listener

Cara menyelesaikan pelatihan nya

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @chibbard72 

I am not aware of any restrictions on the number of recordings you can download on the Zoom side, so it may be a bandwidth restriction from your ISP or your network. Have you tried clearing the cache in your browser to see if that helps? 

iamjey
Listener

I'm having the same issue. I work from Wework offices around the country. I also have this problem from my home network, even Starbucks. What gives? Any ideas?

Rifal99
Listener

@chibbard72 wrote:

Hi, I only seem to be able to download one recording off the cloud every few hours or per day. I'm the admin and only user (solopreneur). This has always been the case, but sometimes I need my recordings faster. When I click the download button, nothing happens. I have tried in more than one browser. Why would this be?

josephqt
Listener

I have the same problem. And clearing the cache and changing browsers did not work.

DanHuber
Participant

Zoom cloud recording is a convenience to the host to manage and share their recordings. if you need local copies of your Zoom recordings then maybe it's your use case that needs changed. if you need to have local copies of your Zoom meetings you could join another computer to the meeting that's only purpose is to do the local record. there are also several hardware and software solutions to grab a local record. You can even use those solutions to Isolate individual video feeds.