cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I see how long someone was in a waiting room

AndradeAA
Listener

Is there a way to see how long a participate was waiting in my waiting room to join a call? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @rodge @AndradeAA unfortunately; to my knowledge, no there is not a way to see time elapse for users within the waiting room. However, as the host, there are prompt's and chimes/sounds to notify that there are users within the waiting room. You have the option from the participants in-meeting, to turn on a chime when a someone leaves/joins the meeting. You're also prompt to admit any partipants. More info on Using Waiting Room

2024-03-05 10.14.52.gif

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

rodge
Listener

Thanks RN. In my case, it was a failure on Zoom's part because I was able to check the files for when the other person joined. Unfortunately, he was present at the correct time but Zoom did not notify me that he was there until 10 minutes later when he logged out and re-joined.

This can be done:

> Profile

> Reports

> Usage

and in Usage you can see the times that people log in and when the waiting room is activated etc.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

rodge
Listener

I'd like to know this, too. Today someone said they were waiting 10 minutes, but to me they were 10 minutes late. Are they not telling the truth or is Zoom not relating the message? How can we see this time log? Everything is digitized - it has to be somewhere.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @rodge @AndradeAA unfortunately; to my knowledge, no there is not a way to see time elapse for users within the waiting room. However, as the host, there are prompt's and chimes/sounds to notify that there are users within the waiting room. You have the option from the participants in-meeting, to turn on a chime when a someone leaves/joins the meeting. You're also prompt to admit any partipants. More info on Using Waiting Room

2024-03-05 10.14.52.gif

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

rodge
Listener

Thanks RN. In my case, it was a failure on Zoom's part because I was able to check the files for when the other person joined. Unfortunately, he was present at the correct time but Zoom did not notify me that he was there until 10 minutes later when he logged out and re-joined.

This can be done:

> Profile

> Reports

> Usage

and in Usage you can see the times that people log in and when the waiting room is activated etc.