cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Buying several 1 month large meeting in advance

MaudeC
Listener

Hi. I'm interested in buying several large zoom meeting on my company's account (1 month). Do the month start running when I assign one  to somebody's account ? Or when I buy them ? (Because I want to use them on different months so I need to know if I can buy them in advance or if I need to buy them one by one when I need one) 

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MaudeC 

Those large meeting add-ons will be active as soon as you purchase them, so the month starts then. They can be purchased and assigned to a user right before you need them, but keep in mind, its best to assign the license to the host before they start their meeting. This ensures that the increased maximum participants for that meeting are active as soon as the meeting starts, where as assigning the license during a live meeting can cause delays. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @MaudeC 

Those large meeting add-ons will be active as soon as you purchase them, so the month starts then. They can be purchased and assigned to a user right before you need them, but keep in mind, its best to assign the license to the host before they start their meeting. This ensures that the increased maximum participants for that meeting are active as soon as the meeting starts, where as assigning the license during a live meeting can cause delays. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks !  So we will buy just the add on we need when we need it šŸ™‚