cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder.

WaxNite
Listener

Is support still ignoring this issue and refusing to let us revert back to a version of Zoom that actually works? Why am I paying a monthly fee for software that breaks with the latest updates? The device works in literally every other piece of software except Zoom. This isn't the first time this has happened.

I've attached a screen shot to show how badly Zoom is broken.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VBC
Listener

Found a solution.  Went to https://zoom.en.uptodown.com/mac/versions and installed version 5.8.6.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

revgirrl
Listener

Still not working for me . . . I have a trouble ticket going, but so far no joy.

VBC
Listener

Same problem here.  Perfectly clear picture with the camera in all other applications but looks just like the screen shot in the first message.

WaxNite
Listener

I have a two hour seminar I'm hosting on the 22nd. It would be a real pain if I have to jump platforms at the last minute. 

Has anybody tried the Blackmagic WebPresenter HD to see if it has the same issue? 

VBC
Listener

Found a solution.  Went to https://zoom.en.uptodown.com/mac/versions and installed version 5.8.6.

Thanks. That did it. 

Reverting to OLD Zoom versions is NOT a solution!!!

Absolutely agree

Works for my

It won't allow you to even open the app as it forces you to update. In theory, if I received a meeting invite, I might be able to join in the older zoom app, but in the meantime, I can't even open zoom to test it and my camera is not showing up from the ultrastudio recorder 3g with a thunderbolt cable and Monterrey 12.3.1. So unfortunately for me. Not a solution. My camera shows in OBS, but not in Zoom from either feature like they used to.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bth113 can you please confirm with me the version of Zoom you are currently running? I looked up previous tickets related to this and haven't seen anything recent... 

With that being said, have you tried updating Zoom to the latest version (currently running 5.14.0)?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Tren
Listener

Same problem. Urgently looking for another card

WaxNite
Listener

Just to update, on another thread a Zoom rep has said that because of all the noise being made, the engineering team is working on the issue as a priority, and should be fixed soon in a coming update. I'm hoping it is sooner rather than later, but who knows.

AntonM
Listener

SAME issue and ZERO response from Zoom!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @WaxNite @ggarces1 @AntonM @Tren @VBC Zoom client 5.9.6 is released, please try to update and see if you're still encountering your issue? Here is how to Upgrade Zoom to the latest version

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi I've updated to the latest ver as of 28 Apr 2022 which is 5.10.4. (5035).

I'm still having issues connecting my thunderbolt UltraStudio Mini Recorder to Zoom. It works with all other streaming softs - vMix, OBS etc

Please sort this s**t out and get a working solution ASAP. Be more professional!!!

Zoom doesn’t work with the UltraStudio 3G Recorder as an audio device on my system.  The input is available but no audio comes through from the SDI input. 

I’m on latest stable Zoom release, on latest Mac OS Ventura with up-to-date firmware on the UltraStudio. 

The device is working perfectly within Teams, OBS and Loopback. 

Still not working for me. I just try to encourage my clients to use Google Meeting. Less of a headache. Can input the camera directly without OBS.