cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisted

Cocohugs
Listener

How do I get un blacklisted? I need to join meetings for work and I don’t know what to do, Google does not help and neither does that chatbot.

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Cocohugs,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! I sent you a direct message via this platform.  I will do what I can to assist you with this issue. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Brandon, I am having the same issue and my IT department has checked to see if we are blocking Zoom and we are not. I do not have a paid account so Zoom support isn't able to help. Thank you!

Shoene
Listener

Good morning YaBoiB.   I am having the same issue as Cocohugs above.  I did not have an issues with getting webinar confirmations until earlier this year.  I have attended at least 5-10 webinars from zoom without issue.  Now I sign up for a webinar and don't get a confirm.  The host confirms I am registered.  My IT Department says we are not getting any emails from Zoom.  I have tried and tried to find a solution to resolve this and had to create an account just to get here.   I have no issues with my personal email.   Just my work email.  

YaBoiB

Hello @Shoene

It is possible that your company is blocking Zoom emails. We do not block any outgoing emails, but some companies have filters in place to block no-reply   emails and that is the address that Zoom sends from but it is no-reply then the @ symbol then zoom.us.

You may want to have your IT department review this document to check if they are indeed blocking any emails coming from Zoom. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032808951-Not-receiving-emails-from-Zoom

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?