Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.Learn more and join
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Hello, I'm having audio issues when sharing content with audio in Zoom.
This has been very problematic, and it's hard for me to transition from my old Windows 10 laptop to the Windows 11 laptop.
AMD Ryzen 5 5500U
Tested on Zoom 64-bit versions 5.10.4, 5.11.1, 5.11.3
- Laptop is connected to an external monitor/TV
- Laptop output speaker set to external monitor/TV
- Audio is CLEAR when playing from external monitor/TV
1. I connect to Zoom computer audio with speaker set to the external monitor/TV.
2. When I share screen (with "Share sound" checkbox ticked), the shared audio is totally blocked or muffled/drowned out from my external monitor/TV. All participants in the meeting are muted.
- Issue happens regardless if I'm sharing audio content from a browser or from Windows Media Player.
- Tried changing shared Zoom audio setting between Mono and Stereo but no improvements.
3. The audio becomes CLEAR if I do any of the following:
A) Click "Pause Share" -- audio from external monitor becomes clear (but of course participants won't hear anything). But when I click "Resume Share", the audio issues return.
B) I disconnect from Zoom audio. If I rejoin Zoom computer audio, the shared audio becomes blocked/muffled.
4. Audio issue is likely to occur on music/singing audio. If sharing audio content with a person speaking, shared audio is clear.
What should I do to further troubleshoot or fix the issue? Thanks in advance!