Maintenance is being performed on Zoom's support site on November 4 that may cause support impact. For more information, please click here.
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Bring fluid interactions to hybrid teams with Zoom Huddles
Remove the hassle of traditional scheduling with Zoom Scheduler
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
I'm reaching out to address an ongoing issue I've been experiencing during Zoom meetings, and I'm hoping you might be able to offer some guidance or solutions. During meetings on the Zoom platform, I'm encountering a peculiar problem – I can't hear other participants' voices. Strangely, they can hear me without any issues. I've taken several troubleshooting steps to resolve this matter, but unfortunately, the problem persists.
Here's what I've tried so far:
1. I attempted to resolve the issue by reinstalling Zoom on my device. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the application a few times, but this did not resolve the audio problem.
2. I checked other video conferencing platforms like Google Meet and Microsoft Teams, and I haven't faced any similar audio issues there. This leads me to believe that the issue is specific to Zoom.
3. I connected my headphones to see if the problem lies with my audio output device, but unfortunately, I still couldn't hear others' voices in the Zoom meeting.
4. I accessed the audio settings within Zoom and conducted an audio test. Despite following the troubleshooting steps outlined in the help center, I've been unable to hear any audio during the test.
5. I also ensured that I'm using the latest version of the Zoom application.
Despite these efforts, the issue remains unresolved. Given that I'm encountering this problem exclusively on
Zoom, I'm reaching out to you for any insights or recommendations you might have. I highly value your expertise and would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide to help me rectify this issue.
Thank you in advance for your time and support. Your guidance will be immensely helpful in ensuring that I can fully participate in Zoom meetings without any audio disruptions.
I am having the same issue. It just started two weeks ago when I reinstalled my Mac OS to Monterrey and a new Zoom client. Does Zoom read any of these and answer? Most softwares have tech people to read and reply.