cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking Help to make connection to a digital meeting by Zoom

AlexBatista
Listener

Hello everybody.

I am Alex from Portugal and I need help.

I am struggling to establish a linked to the host of a meeting of a class in a course I want to attend, but after putting the ID of the recipient who sent me the invitation link to all the classes and the password, I do not know If I can call it an error, but it always appears at the top of the zoom window screen: it does not respond/trying to connect...
Can someone from the Zoom community help me solve this technical problem?
I take the opportunity to warn that I only have no connection on any computer for these undergraduate meetings. All other calls with other people or places were successfully established by Zoom.
It's not a problem of my computer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Most likely, the course is either restricted by individual registration or specific access links - this is for the security of the classroom environment. You should contact the instructor directly to insure you have expressed consent to join, and that you've been provided the correct link. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

anissat

Most likely, the course is either restricted by individual registration or specific access links - this is for the security of the classroom environment. You should contact the instructor directly to insure you have expressed consent to join, and that you've been provided the correct link. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat