cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding newly created Fb group for Livestreaming

Sharizzs61
Listener

Hi.. I just created a new fb group. How can I add this new group to the existing list of groups that I can  post my Zoom Meetings for fb Live streaming.  Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Sharizzs61, I'm not aware of the functionality of Facebook Groups, however, Zoom does have the functionality of Live streaming meetings or webinars on Facebook. 😄

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Sharizzs61

That list should automatically update when you try to live stream again, as it is populated by Facebook. Just make sure you are an admin of that group, so that you have the access to live stream to that group. 

Hi Bort.. I was hoping that it would populate itself. But its been 2 days now and this new group still has not appeared in my list of groups. I created the group myself, so I am the Admin. Am at wits end now on how to get this solved. 😁

Bort

I would suggest the following 2 next steps: 

• Try clearing your browser cache, which will sign you out of all accounts but may help that page load the new group you've created. 
  • Contact FB for support on how to get that group to appear. They may have more insight on how to fix that issue. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Loraine
Listener

Hi there,

Did you add Zoom as an app in group setting in that new fb group?

That supposedly should do it. I'm having trouble livestreaming to all my groups. Their names pop up but I get this message:

(#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group

Loraine

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Loraine and @Sharizzs61, checkout the following steps provided on this thread#200 error Livestream a zoom meeting on facebook and let me know if that helps. 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey, @Sharizzs61 @Loraine was my suggestion helpful? If so, don't forget to click the 'Accept as solution' button! Thanks! 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his