cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acting up

yesh
Listener

For the past couple of weeks whenever I am in a meeting zoom would just not respond. I have filed reports to zoom multiple times. I was exploring zoom and saw this in the statistics part. Anyone know what I can do? It would really be a big help because I have school meeting everyday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Okutomo
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

As far as I can see from the images, there is no problem with Zoom. It appears that other services (browsers, etc.) are using memory and causing the problem. If possible, please close all services other than Zoom before joining the meeting.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Okutomo

As far as I can see from the images, there is no problem with Zoom. It appears that other services (browsers, etc.) are using memory and causing the problem. If possible, please close all services other than Zoom before joining the meeting.

yesh
Listener

I've done that and it is still acting up. Would uninstalling and reinstalling zoom work?

Okutomo

I don't think reinstalling Zoom will change the result. You will need to check other processes such as Task Manager on Windows and terminate the processes.