cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is disabled. Please contact Support. (1,003)

kameren786
Listener

My account associated with my google email *********** has been disabled. Kindly advise and assist.  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

JepZoom
Participant

Do you remember having other sign-in methods like User email and password, Facebook, SSO, etc? If there is try using one of those log-ins. Otherwise, you need to reach out to your account owner or admins about this.

Hi! I've encountered the same experience, my premium zoom account got disabled. May I ask your assistance regarding this matter? Thank you very much!

Did you receive some kind of email notification about this? Also, can you send a screenshot of the error message?

I used my Google mail as access. 

I see, is this your own Zoom account or are you part of an organization or group?

It's my own zoom account

I see, did you receive some kind of email notification about this? Also, can you send a screenshot of the error message?

No I did not. Attached the error message. thank you

Thank you for sending the screenshot, in this case, I think it would be best if you will reach out to Zoom support through chat or email. I believe they can check your account more thoroughly on why it is like that.