cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUDIO ISSUES MUSIC CUTS OUT DURING FITNESS CLASS

KICKBUTTYOGA
Listener

Hello, I just wanted to give a solution that worked for me after I had zero luck hearing back from Zoom and none of the previous solutions in the community worked.  I have been teaching yoga on zoom for 3 years and never had a problem until my last few sessions where my clients were hearing my music cutting out (I play it live from a Bose speaker in the room) while I'm talking or even cutting out when only the music is playing.  I am on a Mac with Monterey 12.6.2 - but it had nothing to do with the laptop, it is in the Zoom setting and I want to share my solution in case anyone else has this issue....   GO TO  ZOOM  / PREFERENCES / AUDIO / AUDIO PROFILE/ click on Zoom optimized audio   BUT MOST IMPORTANT...  Background Noise Suppression - CHECK THE  MEDIUM BOX - and WALA!!! You can test the speaker and this worked perfectly for me, I do NOT have Original sound checked.  Hope this works for you if you experience the same problem.

1 REPLY 1

Scoster
Listener

I was blaming my mic system and was running out of options so I'm glad I finally came across others having the same issues with hybrid music (unfortunately).  I am experimenting with these settings as well, today I tried low, next I'll try medium!  thanks for the feedback.