cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 participants upgrade.(Question)

Woojin1
Listener

I have a quesntion.

Actually I  used Zoom which can be used by 100people.

But somtimes if participants attended meeting 99 people, I  had problem of sounds and video was cut off and sound slow...

Now I have plan very importnat meeting which will attend participants around 800people.

I would like to know that if I upgrade 1,000 participants zoom, Is that no problem anymore? or Do you have some good solution? or some suggestion?

I hope your sincere answer.

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Woojin1! As I want to say, you should never run into any problems 🙃.

I can tell you if you were to upgrade to the meeting add-on plan of 1,000 participants, you will be able to host up to 1,000 participants.

With that being said, as the host, I would ensure that make sure you’re on the latest update of Zoom and also check that you have a strong network connection - wired preferably. With networking issues comes lagging of video and/or sound (overall meeting experience).

I would also encourage your participants to be up-to-date as well as having a strong internet connection when joining. Note that every participant in the meeting is dependent on their own internet connection, so if they're experiencing technical issues, you may not experience it but they would and vise versa. I hope this leads you in the right direction to a successful, interruption-free meeting. 🙌

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

+923248902258

Please contact me 

insithabometh61
Listener

sir mata 1000 pakeg eka  denawada