cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1. Recording Disclaimer and 2. Post-Meeting Survey

maryfran
Listener

We offer classes for senior citizens. I wanted to test the recording disclaimer so I turned it on in our account. We don't think it will work to have seniors agree or cancel so I want to turn it off. I've tried to do so but it appears Zoom still requires it for "guests." Can anyone help?

Secondly, we want to use the new post-meeting survey feature using a third-party survey (from our website). However, it appears that Zoom requires clicking on a Survey button first and then another button to get to the outside survey. Looking for any suggestions to get rid of the first button.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @maryfran 

Unfortunately, you will not be able to disable that recording consent disclaimer. Zoom wants to ensure attendees are aware of when they are being recorded or broadcast, and to opt out if they do not consent. 

Not sure what you mean by having to click 2 buttons to get to the 3rd-party survey. I just tested this and only had to click one button to reach the link I provided. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @maryfran 

Unfortunately, you will not be able to disable that recording consent disclaimer. Zoom wants to ensure attendees are aware of when they are being recorded or broadcast, and to opt out if they do not consent. 

Not sure what you mean by having to click 2 buttons to get to the 3rd-party survey. I just tested this and only had to click one button to reach the link I provided. 

maxm87
Listener

Hey Bort,

Do you happen to know if you can customize the message on the screen prompting the attendee to continue to the third-party survey?

Thanks!