cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung m8

aminee
Listener

so I bought a samsung m8 monitor but i cant use the zoom app it says its not suported what should I do 

6 REPLIES 6

cempakad1106
Listener

Same, I tried to open zoom via web but my camera won't connect. It keep saying "camera is used by another app" no matter what I did

redhippoau
Listener

me too. i bought it to use with zoom as it advertised it had a zoom app

Celstone
Listener

I called Samsung several times about this.  HDMI and HDMI to USB C adapters won’t work either.  What I ended up doing was taking the little dongle adapter that came with the slim fit camera off and connecting it to my windows laptop with a USB-C to a USB cable. It works great.  

borogoves
Listener

I looked everywhere and can't see that they said it runs Zoom. (I don't think Tizen has an app for Zoom. I wish it did!) I also bought an M8, and am disappointed. The only native way to do a video call is with Google Duo, which means you have to get the other person to run Duo as well. FAIL.

ajramos
Listener

Hi! I've been figuring this out since last night and finally found the solution, at least for me. Use the USB-C to USB-C chord (one on the middle of the ports at the back) and connect it to your laptop, whether windows or macbook as both worked, and then it shall be recognized as a PC. Once I use google meet or zoom, it automatically recognizes the slim fit camera! Hope this helps. 🙂

THIS WORKS! thanks!