cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank screen on zoom marketplace https://marketplace.zoom.us/

GAlkhatib
Listener

Hello
I can't access to zoom marketplace I see just blank page with this error on the browser console:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token
index.js?v=1632051666557:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isBootSentry')

on Chrome and MS Edge sae problem

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @GAlkhatib, thank you for using the Zoom Community to seek support. We are happy you are here!

Have you tried using an incognito/private browser to access the page? Are you unable to access the marketplace across all devices (mobile/desktop/computer)?

Thank you for providing these extra details. This will help the community assist you further! 

Zoom Moderator

-CA

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Why are you prolonging the solution when you know for sure that this problem is nothing but a ban you have imposed on the Arab countries?
I have been experiencing this problem for several weeks and every time the technical support replies that I use the incognito browser or delete the cookies and other rudimentary things.
I assure you now that the author of this topic is an Arab person, and I searched Google for the problem and found that all the people who have this problem are in the first place either from Saudi Arabia or Egypt and the like.
You should be honest with your customers rather than prolonging solutions to no avail.

نعم هذه المشكلة ظهرت عندي ولم استطع حلها وسببت لي خسائر كبية في منصتي

I am from Afghanistan and I have the same problem.
This issue is for sure because of our location.