cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom apps

jg22
Listener

Hello, 

Perhaps someone can help me? I didn't see a more appropriate board than meetings. I have an App that was added a couple of years ago, and it keeps coming back. We've removed it on several occasions, yet it still appears when I open a meeting. Can someone tell me how to get rid of this thing? It's called BlueSky Timer. It's like a bad penny.

Also, I can't even see the apps that are installed now. When I go to Apps in the desktop client, I get sent to the App store which is incredibly busy interface, and I don't see any link for My Apps. I see nothing close to it in the web interface either. Am I missing something? Really disappointed in the updated interface.

Thanks.

Jon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jg22 

Instead of managing the app through the desktop client, I'd suggest going through the Marketplace page directly. 

1. Sign in to the correct account on the Marketplace. 
  2. In the top-right corner, click Manage
  3. On the left-side panel, click Added Apps.
    A list of all apps installed by you and account admins will be listed. 
  4. To the right of each app, click the Remove button to uninstall the app from your profile. 
  5. If the Remove button is greyed out, that likely means its an app that is installed for the entire account, so it must be removed by an account admin for everyone. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

Hi @jg22 

Instead of managing the app through the desktop client, I'd suggest going through the Marketplace page directly. 

1. Sign in to the correct account on the Marketplace. 
  2. In the top-right corner, click Manage
  3. On the left-side panel, click Added Apps.
    A list of all apps installed by you and account admins will be listed. 
  4. To the right of each app, click the Remove button to uninstall the app from your profile. 
  5. If the Remove button is greyed out, that likely means its an app that is installed for the entire account, so it must be removed by an account admin for everyone. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

How do you get to the Marketplace page?  I need to uninstall Blue Sky Timer as well.  I can't find any of the options in my screens described in all the solutions.  When you say, sign into the correct account on Marketplace, what do you mean?  I sign into zoom from my Chrome browser (zoom.us)  and start my meeting from my personal zoom room. I've looked around while in my meeting and before I start my meeting, but none of my menus have 'Marketplace' or 'Manage'. Nor can I find 'Advanced', which was another solution suggested.  Thank you for sharing the explicit instructions starting from 'go to zoom.us, sign in, and click...'

And I've also searched through all the apps in the side panel of my zoom meeting and can't find Blue Sky Timer to uninstall it.

jg22
Listener

Hello Bort,

Thanks for this info. I've gone into the added apps through the web interface as you suggested. I don't see the one that has reappeared, so maybe it is gone for real now. Hopefully it won't mysteriously  reappear again. I'll mark it as accepted.

Best, Jon

Mahavir
Listener

Zoom app is not upgrad