cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom app has been in review for 1 month

tobyegbuna
Listener

Hi! 

I'm not sure if anyone here can help with this, but our application for the Zoom marketplace has been in review for 4 weeks now. We got a notice that it had been approved, and the last notice that I got from the marketplace review team said this: 

The app is currently in our security review queue and will be reviewed as soon as possible. There is no action needed on your end at this time. We will reach out to you if we have any questions or security concerns for the application that need to be addressed. Thank you for your patience.

I can't imagine that there are FOUR WEEKS worth of apps in the queue ahead of us, so I'm starting to think that something's wrong. Can anyone help me? 

App name: Chezie

Submitted: Jan 02 09:15 AM

1 REPLY 1

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @tobyegbuna - Thanks for reaching out to Zoom community. We are sorry to hear about your ordeal and do understand your frustration. As per "Zoom Apps" approval. There is currently a backlog that is taking longer than usual. The team is processing on a first-come basis and will get back to you when they get to your request. Once again, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.