cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't purchase zoom Healthcare- getting stuck on payment screen??

Bengal_Cole
Listener

Hey guys- desperate for help here. I am a psychologist trying to purchase Zoom for Healthcare that I need by tomorrow 10AM appointment. I have input all of the information, checked a million times that it's correct and I can't move past the "payment screen." The "continue" button is highlighted blue as if I can click on it to move forward but when I do, absolutely nothing happens- and there are NO error messages so I have no clue why I can't move forward.

I have tried two days in a row now, since yesterday. I used two different computers, my phone, tried three different credit cards, used different browsers and the same issue continues to happen. Has anyone else had this happen? Virtual bot chat useless, customer service could not help. They created a ticket and sent me to billing, billing sent me to sales and sales hasn't responded yet probably because it's a weekend. If I can't get this figured out by tomorrow I have to purchase a different HIPPA compliant platform but I prefer Zoom.

1 REPLY 1

JepZoom
Participant

Based on your scenario, I think the best way to solve this is to really reach out the Zoom customer service and request a higher level of support for further assistance. 

If you can maybe send some screenshots or try to find some error messages, maybe I can help.