cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrieve participants' emails following a webinar

cbernigaud
Listener

Hello,
I hosted a webinar last night and I want to retrieve the participants' emails.
But when I go to the corresponding report, there are the names of the participants but it is impossible to find their emails. I can't find how to make them appear that they gave it to fit into the webinar.
Can you help me ?

7 REPLIES 7

jha
Listener

Hi,

The reason why you cannot see the email address of the participants is because of the changes happened on reporting. This is currently a new design for enhancement of security in Zoom platform. There are ways to be able to get the email address of participants in the future:

For more information: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416109814541-March-2022-FAQ-on-reporting-changes 

Kindly let me know if you have any questions.

Always happy to assist,

Jha

Hello,
thank you for your reply. The participants, to enter the webinar, have registered their name but also their email.
If I understand your answer (sorry I don't speak English well), I can't retrieve the email addresses they filled in?
Do some settings need to be changed?
Thank you

We did not know we needed to enable registration in order to see attendees' email addresses, since there was an "email" field when our attendees joined the webinar! Is the email just thrown away? Is there any way to see those data ever again?

jha
Listener

Hi,

If the webinar has registration enabled, there should be an email address filled in to the report as First name and Email address are require field in webinar registration. Currently, I cannot ask you the details of the webinar since this is Public support portal.

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 5.41.57 PM.png

 For us to further check your webinar settings. We suggest contacting us to be able to check the webinar that you are having problem with. 

Here's how you can talk to us directly:

Bolt, our chatbot

Access our virtual assistant Bolt, the chatbot to receive help with our most common questions. When questions are too complex for Bolt to answer, paid account users may continue on to a live chat support agent for 24x7 assistance. Access our chatbot from the right side of any page on the Zoom Help Center.

Web Ticket

For fast help, Zoom users may create a web ticket describing your question or issue in detail and our technical experts will resolve the issue and respond to you quickly. Submit your web ticket here: Web Ticket Request

Always happy to assist,
Jha

Thank you for your answer, I will make a web ticket

unoriginalzoom
Listener

Dislike this new change. Please take this feedback to revert this change!

Zbq1985
Listener

i thought this change only affected those participants who were flagged as "Guest"?  the support Article states "Guests" has that now changed?