cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Webinar - webinar size

MandyS1
Listener

Hi,

I wonder if you can limit the number of people who can attend a webinar. 

I have just set up a test Zoom webinar and can see that the webinar size is 500.  I would like to set up several webinars and then send out the Registration Link to everyone so that people can register but would like to limit the number of attendees to 20 for each webinar - therefore if the number of 20 people has been reached on a webinar and someone else tries to register they will be advised that this webinar has reached its maximum numbers and they will need to register for an alternative date/time. 

Is this possible or is the number set at 500 and can't be changed?

Many Thanks

Mandy

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @MandyS1,

Good question, and the  response given here by @RobF  should give you everything you need to know:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Events-and-Webinars/Webinar-registration-limits/m-p/30672/highlight/tr... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your quick response - I have looked at the response given by @RobF which looks great, however, I am unable to work out how to get to the place where you are able to restrict the number of registrants in my webinar - would you be able to provide step by step instructions on how to do this - sorry I am new to this 🙂

Many Thanks

Mandy