cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events - Selling tickets on my Website and "inviting" paid customers into the Event

Aline_D
Listener

Hi everyone,

I am very new to Zoom Event and planning a two-day summit in October, very exciting !

I would like for the public to purchase their ticket on my website (Wordpress and WooCommerce).

This would automatically put them into a mailing list in Active Campaign.

Then, I would  email them the information to log into the Event on the day it starts.

Which setting should I use?

I'm thinking : Event should be FREE (so I do use the payments inside Zoom Events) 

Access should be restricted

But what does "I will send my  own email invitation" mean exactly ? Should I use that option as well ?

Also, once the people have been emailed their link (they get the email because they bought a product / ticket on my website, not via Zoom), what if they  forward the link to a friend ? Can their frieng get into the Event as well ?

Thank you for your help,

Aline

3 REPLIES 3

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

You can create a ticket or use the pre-registration ticket and import approved participants using csv.  Pls note that their e-mail they registered with should be associated with a ZOOM account.  Feel free to join my FB where we meet regulary to test out ZE features. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros

Thank you for your kind reply Denise.

May  I ask how my participants ought to sign-up for a Zoom account ? Will they be prompted to do so ?

Is signing-up for a Zoom account necessary to participate in all Zoom Events or only because I intend to sign them up via pre-registration ?

Amazing that the Facebook group exists! I will gladly join it. Thank you.

DeniseLahat

Yes all participants will be prompted to sign into Zoom, or sign up.  Its fairly simple.