cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom EVENTS

AmandaE
Listener

Looking to connect with others using Zoom Events for producing conferences.

I'm wondering how you handle things like introductions / wrap ups, breaks, expo area time, etc. Do you set them up as separate sessions on thier own, or just include them with the primary sessions? 

It is inconvenient to get participants to move sessions each time, but also nice to include as agenda-like items.

Hope this make sense! Would love to hear your tips!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

I sent a PM with some contact info.  Happy to chat any time!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @AmandaE.

Welcome to Zoom Events!  I’ve responded to you in a PM but also posting some info here. 

Consider joining Denise Lahat’s ( @DeniseLahat ) Facebook group for Zoom Events producers.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros 
Join there and post some questions, and you’ll get plenty of help.  She’s also announced a series of sessions where attendees will build a Zoom Conference, which will likely be an excellent learning experience for everyone involved. 

There was some good Zoom Events discussion on the @ZoomTestKitchen this afternoon; check out https://youtu.be/93yknxaaPCc around 1h42m35s. 

To your question, there’s a fine line between the needs of an all-day webinar vs a fully configured Zoom Conference. The distinction is not easily explained, and opinions vary widely. 

I’m building a conference now for an April timeframe, using an iterative build approach: I had a demo for the client in mid December, working on a new iteration for late January, and probably one more in February before building the final version. Happy to show you my process, If interested. (If there’s larger interest, I might schedule a meeting and invite others,)

Ray, I would love to see your process if you want to schedule a meeting! Thanks. 

Ray_Harwood

I sent a PM with some contact info.  Happy to chat any time!