cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do Zoom Events Surveys display?

jchristiewilson
Listener

I set up surveys for my Zoom Event both at the event level and at the session level, but I do not know where they actually show up when the session is over. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Happytohelp123
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jchristiewilson 

Here are the steps for accessing surveys:

You can find your survey results in the Survey tab of Zoom Events registration management.

1. Access the Host Analytics Dashboard.

2. Click the Survey tab.

In the Survey tab, the number of surveys for your conference event will be displayed. To the right of the number of surveys is the Export button, which you can use to download and view your conference event’s survey reports.

Under Conference/Session Name, the event survey name and session survey name(s) will be displayed. By those names, you can click View Response to view each survey’s responses.

Export survey reports

1. In the Survey tab, to the right of the number of surveys, click the Export button.

A CSV file of your survey reports will be downloaded.
  2. View your survey reports in the CSV file.

Your CSV file will separate your survey results by session names in a conference event. For surveys, the CSV file will display the following:

• User email
  • Survey question
  • Survey question responses
  • Additional comments (if applicable)

View solution in original post

Happytohelp123

@jchristiewilson  You're most welcome! Surveys are triggered automatically according to the agenda that the Host creates. These Session Surveys/Event Surveys can be shown to attendees at the end of a session, or at the end of an event. To configure survey details, visit the 'Advanced Options' tab when editing your Zoom Event. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Happytohelp123

@jchristiewilson 

Here are the steps for accessing surveys:

You can find your survey results in the Survey tab of Zoom Events registration management.

1. Access the Host Analytics Dashboard.

2. Click the Survey tab.

In the Survey tab, the number of surveys for your conference event will be displayed. To the right of the number of surveys is the Export button, which you can use to download and view your conference event’s survey reports.

Under Conference/Session Name, the event survey name and session survey name(s) will be displayed. By those names, you can click View Response to view each survey’s responses.

Export survey reports

1. In the Survey tab, to the right of the number of surveys, click the Export button.

A CSV file of your survey reports will be downloaded.
  2. View your survey reports in the CSV file.

Your CSV file will separate your survey results by session names in a conference event. For surveys, the CSV file will display the following:

• User email
  • Survey question
  • Survey question responses
  • Additional comments (if applicable)

Thank you so much! Very helpful. Can you tell me where attendees see the survey while logged into the session?

Happytohelp123

@jchristiewilson  You're most welcome! Surveys are triggered automatically according to the agenda that the Host creates. These Session Surveys/Event Surveys can be shown to attendees at the end of a session, or at the end of an event. To configure survey details, visit the 'Advanced Options' tab when editing your Zoom Event. 

Thank you so much for you help! I think we are now all set. 

Hi there, I'm piggybacking on this question and hoping you can help me. I don't see 'Advanced Options' nor any other way to modify or manage where my webinar participants will receive their post-webinar survey. Can you please clarify this? I would like to be able to have my post-webinar survey pop up in the same browser instead of being in the lobby/emailed to participants afterwards but I don't see an option to change that. Is the only way to do this through the Zoom web portal instead of the Zoom events hub?