cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will happen if we publish more than 14 simultaneous sessions? (Zoom Events)

tagawa
Listener

I learn that the number of sessions we can hold at the same date&time is 13. It's the limit.

However, in the hub (or the admin page), it seems like we can create more than 14 sessions on the same date&time.

So what will happen if we publish more than 14 simultaneous sessions?

Is it gonna be just an error when attendees try to join the 14th session?

Your feedback is much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @tagawa,

Not sure where you got your information, but look at this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5173876922253-System-limitations-for-Zoom-Events-hosts 

I don't see a limit to the number of simultaneous sessions, and it does mention "A maximum number of 15 sessions being livestreamed...".

If you have a reference for the limit you mentioned, please let me know the specifics.

You are also welcome to join Denise Lahat’s ( @DeniseLahat ) Facebook group for Zoom Events producers. See her posts about the regular meetings where we test out features (currently alternating Tuesdays - we had one this morning) in an actual Zoom Event. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros 
Join there and post some questions, and you’ll get plenty of help.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

EvelynF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @tagawa!

The limited number of 13 concurrent sessions was updated in the latest release. A maximum number of 500 sessions can be run concurrently, inclusive of conference sessions and expo spaces.

If this answers your question, please hit the "Accept as solution" button!

Ray_Harwood

Thanks, @EvelynF.  It's hard to keep up!

My read of the System Limitations article is that a 500 session limit applies overall to the conference. 

Ray_Harwood_0-1657714808973.png

Where does it state the concurrent session limitation?  In other words, if I wanted to have 15 different simultaneous speakers in 15 separate sessions -- some Meetings, some Webinars -- that's now possible?

Why anyone might want 500 concurrent sessions is far fetched... but I still don't see an official/documented limitation on the concurrent sessions.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

DeniseLahat

From launch of Zoom Events Platform the "13 concurrent sessions" limit was published as this was the maximum zoom had tested.  There is no hard stop on more than 13 concurrent sessions, however the performance may be impaced (I have not idea, guess it needs to be tested or confirmed by zoom)