cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar

BrendaG
Listener

1. I want to print out all of my attendees and have an ecopy.

I can download a CSV but where does that go?

2. The information on the webinar pages is so tiny I can hardly see it.

Can I make it bigger?t

3. In the emails I send to participants, can I add other files? I want to send a bio of the speakers in a small pdf.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@BrendaG 

1. Downloading the report goes to your local computer. So check your Users/<username>/download folder for this. 
2. Unfortunately you can not increase it from your Zoom web portal. However, you can increase the font size in your browser from your browser program settings. As an example, the below *External* link shows how to do this on chrome on Mac OS. 
https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/google-chrome-for-mac-osx-making-text-larger 
3. You can't send files in Zoom emails coming from Zoom. If emailing them external via your email service you can do so. Your confirmation, reminder, and followup emails setup with Zoom can not be equipped to send PDFs.

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

J-Zoom-ATL

@BrendaG 

1. Downloading the report goes to your local computer. So check your Users/<username>/download folder for this. 
2. Unfortunately you can not increase it from your Zoom web portal. However, you can increase the font size in your browser from your browser program settings. As an example, the below *External* link shows how to do this on chrome on Mac OS. 
https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/google-chrome-for-mac-osx-making-text-larger 
3. You can't send files in Zoom emails coming from Zoom. If emailing them external via your email service you can do so. Your confirmation, reminder, and followup emails setup with Zoom can not be equipped to send PDFs.

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.