cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar registration report does not reflect the actual number of registration (Webinar report bug??

ERINA_JP
Listener

Hi, has anyone encountered but solved the problem below?  

When I download the webinar registration report (CSV report), it does not include all registrants but only partial. It seems that the actual number of registrants and their information is not reflected in the report.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomZoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi, Erina.

Was the registration already closed when the report was generated? How are you comparing the numbers? Don't forget that besides registering, people can also cancel their registration.

For reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201393719-Webinar-reports

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz

Thank you very much, ZoomZoom.

The registration was still open when I generated the report, but nobody cancelled their registration at the time. For some reason, the number of registrants (auto-accepted by my webinar setting) shown in the summary before generating the list was different from the one in the excel file.  

However, this problem was all cleared this morning although  I still don't know why and how this was solved. I just presume that zoom had a system error. 

Again, thanks very much for your kind suggestion.  

Erina

To business and all of you