cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Registration in Spanish

Rachael_C
Listener

Good afternoon.

I am working on a Zoom Webinar Registration that will be offered completely in Spanish for our Spanish Speaking citizens.  I have found how to change the langue for confirmation emails once they register, but I am having some issues with the creation of the registration itself.  I have added 2 pictures with the areas circled in red that I need help in figuring out how to turn them into Spanish.  

Since the fields: first name, last name, email address, confirm email address are automatically populated by Zoom.  I translated these fields into Spanish, but, as you can see from picture, the automatic English fields are listed first.  Also, the statement right before the blue "Register" button and the blue button itself are in English (see picture 2) and I need them in Spanish.

Is there a way that I can change these areas to Spanish?  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Is

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ccameron
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Rachael,

Thank you for the question! There isn't currently a way to do this natively through Zoom.

However, if a user goes to Google chrome and changes default language to Spanish, there is an option within registration pages to translate. (See the example photo) The top right of my screenshot shows a toggle drop-down. When Spanish is selected, the fields for first name, last name, etc. do change to Spanish. 

-It may not be 100% perfect, but would be a decent workaround for the time being. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ccameron

Rachael,

Thank you for the question! There isn't currently a way to do this natively through Zoom.

However, if a user goes to Google chrome and changes default language to Spanish, there is an option within registration pages to translate. (See the example photo) The top right of my screenshot shows a toggle drop-down. When Spanish is selected, the fields for first name, last name, etc. do change to Spanish. 

-It may not be 100% perfect, but would be a decent workaround for the time being. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your quick reply and the suggestion of your workaround solution.  Perhaps you could put a bug in the ear of the powers that be to make this an option for the future.