cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique Webinar ID per attendee

mmandell
Listener

How do I set up a Webinar, that we would be charging in a different system, so that each attendee gets a unique meeting id to log on so that they cannot forward the link to someone who has not paid?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @mmandell.

This isn't possible.  There is only one Webinar ID per webinar.

Consider requiring panelists and attendees to authenticate to join the meeting:

Ray_Harwood_0-1674264116301.png

This will ensure that they are logged in as the person who registered.  Anyone with "just the link" will not be able to enter without logging in as the person to whom the link belongs.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

We will make sure those settings are in place but I think the Webinar link from Zoom is being passed around after they pay for one, and so they end up Registering multiple people , who then get their own link from Zoom to attend.  Hard to say as we changed some settings since last year so I don't know if its still a problem but I'll pass along these settings.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @mmandell.

This isn't possible.  There is only one Webinar ID per webinar.

Consider requiring panelists and attendees to authenticate to join the meeting:

Ray_Harwood_0-1674264116301.png

This will ensure that they are logged in as the person who registered.  Anyone with "just the link" will not be able to enter without logging in as the person to whom the link belongs.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

We will make sure those settings are in place but I think the Webinar link from Zoom is being passed around after they pay for one, and so they end up Registering multiple people , who then get their own link from Zoom to attend.  Hard to say as we changed some settings since last year so I don't know if its still a problem but I'll pass along these settings.