What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Live Translated Captions from English to French, Spanish, Arabic for Multi-day even?

Paul_Wiedmaier
Listener

Dear Zoom Community, 

I am looking to use Zoom Webinars to run a small virtual multi-day "conference". I would like attendees to be able to change the language that the captions appear into the language of their choice. I know this is not something Zoom provides, but would love suggestions for third-party addons that may fit our needs. 

Essentially, I need what the Presenter in the webinar is saying to be automatically captioned live into multiple languages. Any suggestions?

Thanks, 

Paul (wiedmaier121@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Paul_Wiedmaier 

We've just launched translated captions and will be rolling this feature out to more accounts in the coming months. 

Take a look at our support article and see if this would suit your needs! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Live translation transcription in on the Zoom product roadmap for next year.  I know that doesn't help you now 😉

Bort

Hi @Paul_Wiedmaier 

We've just launched translated captions and will be rolling this feature out to more accounts in the coming months. 

Take a look at our support article and see if this would suit your needs! 

This is awesome! Thank you for replying with this solution. 

- Paul