cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Zoom Webinar Recording

Thriving
Listener

I want to share the recording of my recent webinar with both attendees and people who registered but didn't attend. I also want to encourage them to share the recording with others.

Is there a way to set up my account that would require anyone who opens the recording to first include their name and email address? This would be ideal in expanding my email list for future marketing purposes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I believe that On Demand recordings will accomplish what you want;

Cloud recordings of meetings or webinars can be made on-demand and require viewers to register before receiving access. Recording registration can be customized with custom fields and manual or automatic approval. The link to access the recording will not change, but once the on-demand option is turned on for a recording, it will take viewers to the registration page, instead of directly to the cloud recording.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488283-On-demand-recordings 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB

Hello,

I believe that On Demand recordings will accomplish what you want;

Cloud recordings of meetings or webinars can be made on-demand and require viewers to register before receiving access. Recording registration can be customized with custom fields and manual or automatic approval. The link to access the recording will not change, but once the on-demand option is turned on for a recording, it will take viewers to the registration page, instead of directly to the cloud recording.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488283-On-demand-recordings 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thriving
Listener

Thanks loads, Frank! That did it!

Farqad123
Listener

Hello, I am having trouble with the other host sharing the screen with me. I am only allowed to share my screen, but the other is unable to share her screen. Here is the snip below