cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling a webinair for someone else

GeePar
Listener
Hi, I work as an assistant and need to schedule webinair's on behalf of my boss. My boss has given me permission to schedule zoom meetings but how do I add him to my "schedule for" on webinair please. Many Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jaustria
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi GeePar! Welcome to Zoom Community🎉 ! I'd like to share this step by step article on how to Schedule Privileges for another user. This is where you can assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf. 

Scheduling Privilege: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-privilege#h_a9476921-e417-4d02-bf62-7...

If you are using outlook, Did you know that you can also schedule for another user in Outlook Add-In or Plug-In as well? You can also find it in the article. 😀

If this answers your question, feel free to click on Accept as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jaustria

Hi GeePar! Welcome to Zoom Community🎉 ! I'd like to share this step by step article on how to Schedule Privileges for another user. This is where you can assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf. 

Scheduling Privilege: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-privilege#h_a9476921-e417-4d02-bf62-7...

If you are using outlook, Did you know that you can also schedule for another user in Outlook Add-In or Plug-In as well? You can also find it in the article. 😀

If this answers your question, feel free to click on Accept as a Solution.

I got to the "add", unfortunately we are just using the basic Zoom, it says only PAID users can do this.

Not even sure this is what I need to do though...

I set up Zoom meetings for a remote user. It's just during tax season, so I don't have to deal with this year round. I go to the user, schedule a meeting, once done I invite her client AND I cc her to get the verification it was done for her. BUT since I'm the one setting the meeting, when I hit add to calendar it goes to MY calendar. Is there a way to get it onto her calendar so she gets the alert pop-up?! I just set-up the first one of the year and want to get it changed so she's not calling me at home to help her get into the meeting. She's an "older" lady, not very tech savvy.

Thank you,

Denise